windowlist not a useful as it might be

From: Eric Smith
Subject: windowlist not a useful as it might be
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:44:27 +0200

Like if it showed as much informaiton as the command w(1).
This gives the actual screen window number and the currently
running process.  So not just `bash' or `zsh' which was started
when the screen was created but the actual process running
on top of that shell.  Not only the process like `vim' but
also the arguments to vim when it was invoked.

Having this information in the windowlist would make
screen many times more practical to use.

I would like to know if anyone has done some work on this
before I spend time on creating my own solution.

Thanks a lot.

Eric Smith