Re: mouse support

From: Raymond Page
Subject: Re: mouse support
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:56:41 -0500 (EST)

I just tested mc with xterm and xterm+screen. Seems that mouse support is busted in the later combination. I think however the problem is with mc and not screen. I was running screen with elinks inside and had full mouse support. Perhaps the programs mentioned don't have robust enough mouse support?

--
Raymond Page