Re: Feature wish.

From: Lars Bungum
Subject: Re: Feature wish.
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:50:23 +0100

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 17:17, Michael Garriss wrote:
> I'm starting a list of feature requests that I would like to have.
> Does such a list exist for the public to contribute to?'

FWIW would I really like to have a feature in screen that would keep a
telnet session to a certain host using an severely hacked BBS system
alive.  Otherwise it will time out after 45 minutes, a setting which can
not be altered.

If that's not already in place, that is. :)

--
Mvh.
Lars Bungum                            <address@hidden> <OpenPGP: E2C5C0A2>