Cursor Tracking

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Cursor Tracking
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:59:07 +0100

Hi!

It seems that something has gotten slower, as I often see the cursor
jumping all over the screen, as if it was tracing the display, when I
switch windows.  This happens especially often with more advanced
screens, such as a Vim window with some syntax highlighting. I may have
changed some setting in xterm or screen, as I've updated the configs
recently, but I can't figure out what it would be.  Anyone have any
suggested course of action?
        nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::