Re: GNU screen VIM / terminal garbling on OS X and Cygwin?

From: Seth House
Subject: Re: GNU screen VIM / terminal garbling on OS X and Cygwin?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:02:36 -0700

Thank you for the feedback Fredrik and Matto!

Two quick followups:

Fredrik, it appears that the Fink-installed ncurses is GNU ncurses,
but I don't know about the shipped-with-OS X ncurses. Nor do I know
how to tell which screen is using. Unfortunately strace is beyond my
current skill-set. Do you think it might be helpful to start a similar
thread on the Vim mailing list?

Matto, I actually run xterm under Apple's X11 primarily, however the
problem also occurs with Terminal.app.

- whiteinge