auto copy-mode and urxvt

From: Aaron Griffin
Subject: auto copy-mode and urxvt
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:58:24 -0500

I've been trying to setup the "automatically enter copy mode to
scroll" with C-Up/C-Down. using the following:

bindkey <see below> eval copy "stuff ^b"
bindkey -m <see below> eval "stuff ^b"
bindkey -m <see below> eval "stuff ^f"

For the "see below" sections, I've tried a variety of quoted-insert
values.  It seems to work fine for xterm and putty (from work), but
when trying to do this under urxvt, it doesn't do anything
(C-Up/C-Down are passed through to the application)

Has anyone been able to do this? I don't really mind about the key
combos themselves, but if anyone has this "auto scoll" thing working
under urxvt, can you please provide your bindings?  I'm starting to
feel like this guy:
http://phraktured.net/badday.gif

Thanks,
Aaron Griffin