Re: send the input to many ttys simultaneously

From: Andy Goth
Subject: Re: send the input to many ttys simultaneously
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:43:47 -0400

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 06:00:07AM +0900, sakazuki wrote:
> I have to manage many servers.
>
>   to collect the informations from many servers.
>   to setup the applications to many servers.
>   to add hostname to /etc/hosts to many servers.
>   other....

These can be done with multissh:

http://wiki.tcl.tk./multissh

multissh has its drawbacks, but it does work, and you can even use it to
run a shell.

If you have any bug requests (heh), ask me and I'll see about
implementing them.  Or if you find that multissh should stay simple
because there are other programs out there that do what you need, that
is fine also.

--
Andy Goth  +  address@hidden  +  http://ioioio.net/