Vertical Split Slowdown

From: Komodo
Subject: Vertical Split Slowdown
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 04:50:33 -0800 (PST)

I love Bill Pursell's vertical split patch, but have found that it really
struggles with scrolling; if I have 2 vertical panes, with the rightmost one
the height of the screen, and the left one split horizontally twice, then
scrolling in Vim in the right pane has a very noticeable 'lag'. Has any  got
any suggestions for how to remedy this, or does Bill Pursell have a more up
to date version of the patch that may fix the issue?

Thanks,

Dave