Re: Supressing Flow Control?

From: Aaron Griffin
Subject: Re: Supressing Flow Control?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:25:04 -0500

On 5/18/06, Aaron Davies <address@hidden> wrote:
Do you guys have any suggestions for suppressing flow control? I'm
following a previous reccomendation and running screen on windows
under PuTTY/Cygterm, but the flow control behavior of ^S is making
emacs impossible to use. Is there something I can do to screen or
getty to fix this?

C-s would be caught by putty.  C-a,C-s would be caught by screen.
As far as I can tell, there is no way to disable flow control in
putty, but that was after a brief run-through of the settings....
maybe take a peek at the source if you know what you're doing?

Aaron