General: Access restriction to a screen session

From: Steiner David
Subject: General: Access restriction to a screen session
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:29:54 -0000

Hi,

I’ve got a quick question where the proportion of time spend in the man page would be better suited for an answer by person.

On a side note, I would appreciate if a book was written for screen (for advanced topics).

I’ve got multiple people logging into a system with the same username and they can easily follow my screen usage with “screen –x”.

What are the possibilities for preventing this (restricting access to my screen session)?

Thanks, David