format windowlist view with color.

From: Bruce Edge
Subject: format windowlist view with color.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:55:02 -0700

I have a lot of stuff in my screen sessions. 30+ terminal sessions on a dozen or more machines.
I've tries a lot of things to make it more readable at a glance, but it keeps coming back to wanting color to highlight sections of it.

Does anyone know how to add color escape sequences to the windowlist view?

I have RTFM'd and experimented a lot, but it just prints whatever escape seq I put in it.

Thanks in advance
-Bruce