Re: Two little features (and a bounty?)

From: Tom Scogland
Subject: Re: Two little features (and a bounty?)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:42:29 -0500

What do you mean about the mouse? It already sends mouse codes through from a terminal...

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Dan Mahoney, System Admin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey all,

I need two features added to screen, but I'm not a coder.  I can (and have) discussed on this list, as well as having seen these features justified and explained on mailing lists before, but I don't believe they work at this time.

1) Make printing work.  And by that I mean make it work JUST as it would work without screen, i.e. not "buffer" and send a bunch of printer stop/start sequences every 30 characters -- many SSH applications interpret that stop sequence as a page feed.

2) Make mouse work.  I haven't seen much with this.

I'm willing to toss something monetary at a developer or developers who can look at this and make it happen.

Any takers?

-Dan Mahoney

--

"It would be bad."