Re: Midnight Commander doesn't run well within screen

From: Mauro Lizaur
Subject: Re: Midnight Commander doesn't run well within screen
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:51:41 -0200

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009, www.givemefish.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am wondering if this is a configuration problem, or a problem w/screen
>  or Midnight Commander.
>
> When I run Midnight Commander within screen, the toggle to/from the
> subshell (invoked by C-o) doesn't work.  On pressing C-o in MC, I can
> get to the command line, but everything above the command line is blank.
>  So I can't see any previous output.

Hi,
Probably you could try by pressing C-a <ESC> which activates the
'Copy mode' on screen, this way you can scroll up and see what you
were doing before.
I know this is not the solution to anything, but.. ""it works"" :-)

Bye

--
JID: address@hidden | http://lusers.com.ar/
work: address@hidden   | http://gcoop.com.ar/