Showing Inactivity/Activity of Other Windows on HardStatus Line

From: Charles A. Templeton III
Subject: Showing Inactivity/Activity of Other Windows on HardStatus Line
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:41:25 -0600

When using "%w" in the hardstatus line a '*' character is displayed between the window number and title of the active window. On the inactive windows there is just a blank space. Is there a way to see the inactivity/activity status in this space? (I think this might be pssoible as I have seen dash in this spot on inactive windows a few times in the past but I am not sure what it ment.)

- Charles