GNU Screen + Jail Kit?

From: Pavan Keshavamurthy
Subject: GNU Screen + Jail Kit?
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:40:34 +0530

I'm using Jailkit for a chroot'ed SSH.
While this is working properly, I just can't seem to get Screen to work
properly.

* I've added /usr/bin/screen to the list of allowed paths in my
/etc/jk_init.ini
* I also did a jk_cp -j /usr/bin/screen into my Jail directory as specified
here -http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/jk_cp.8.html

However, when I SSH using the jailed acct, and on issuing the screen command,
I am told that "Screen must be connected to a terminal".

I've also tried misc stuff. Copying the entire /dev/ and /proc directories into
the jail, but nothing works.

Any clue on how I can get this to work?
--
-Pavan K Murthy