Re: can I open a detach session from another machine ?

From: joydeep
Subject: Re: can I open a detach session from another machine ?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:04:36 +0100

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:45:06 +0100, Thijs de Zoete
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Can't you use an ssh connection to do it from home(Your office -> your
home
> -> screen -> program X)? I suppose they won't open a port in the office
> specially for your screen session to be controlled from home.
>
> Groeten,
> Thijs

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I can control all my office server from home but
what I am trying to do ( if possible ) is totally different. Your
suggestion is absolutely correct though I am searching the way to get the
control of screen session from another box which can provide me great
flexibility.