Re: Mapping ctrl+arrow keys

From: Alexander Sandler
Subject: Re: Mapping ctrl+arrow keys
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:05:29 +0200

I checked if anyone had this problem before. I found one guy who complained about similar problem, but for him ctrl+left/right worked in terminal, but didn't work in emacs. Eventually he solved it by changing TERM variable in emacs. Unfortunately this doesn't work for me and I am completely lost. So, again, if anyone have an idea what might be the problem, please drop a line.
Thanks.

Alex.