Re: turn of control characters in screen

From: Eric S. Johansson
Subject: Re: turn of control characters in screen
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:12:31 -0400

On 4/21/2010 9:57 AM, Brian Kroth wrote:
Just to contest the point, that's easily done with screen too.  I source
the attached file from my ~/.bashrc.  It includes some special cases for
local vs. remote vs. cssh sessions, but the idea should be clear enough.

very cool. Each contest something for I'm in agreement with you. Dtach doesn't handle the automatic reconnection case properly. Your script is a pretty darn useful. Although that does raise the secondary question of how you keep your rose site configurations and keys in sync with some reference image. but that I suggest is a different topic for a different list