Python wrapper for gnu-screen

From: Christophe, Jean-Charles Narbonne
Subject: Python wrapper for gnu-screen
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:37:54 +0200

Hi,

I'm a french student and I used screen to administrate server since a long time.

I've never made personal config files or search deep in all screen features but I developed for personal usage a lib in python for administration scripts.
(it's allow to inject code into the screens sessions, use monitoring ...).

I use it to automate things in shell flavored servers.

As I published this lib, I now ask for feedbacks from interested advenced screen scripters/users/developers... Is this kind of tool interesting? Which feature should be added? Is the gnu-screen spirit respected?

Here the package and the doc:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/screenutils

Here the Repository:
http://github.com/Christophe31/screenutils/