Hi .. question about region fading

From: Vladimir Todorov
Subject: Hi .. question about region fading
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:22:53 +0300

Hi there,

I am new to this mailing list.
I have a question about screen.
Generally when I use screen I have several regions opened. Currently I have made my hard status line display which are my opened virtual consoles and which console I am using at the moment. And the caption line displays the name of the console.  I also use tilda to hide and show the console in which screen is running. The problem is that when I open up the console I cannot understand which region is currently active before I type something in. So I was wondering if there is a way to somehow fade the inactive regions (the regions that has no focus) or put something in the caption that says that the region is inactive/active? Also is there a way to make a message appear in the center of a region stating that the region has gained focus when I press CTRL+A TAB (something like the feature in ratpoison)? It would be useful If there was an option that draws a thin red border around the active region. And one more question. Is CTRL+A TAB the only way I can cycle through regions?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Vladimir