Redirecting output on screen command line

From: Seth Seeger
Subject: Redirecting output on screen command line
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:25:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I'm trying to do something like this, where I redirect the output of my script into a file:

   screen -d -m php -f long-runnig-script.php > /tmp/mylogfile.txt

But of course, the ">" is not passed into screen. I've tried escaping the ">" in all the different ways I could think of, but nothing has worked.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Seth