Re: Tinted Backgrounds

From: Bruno Cudini
Subject: Re: Tinted Backgrounds
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:39:41 +0100

Hello list,

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 08:50:51PM -0400, Roberta Hopkins wrote:
> My question is: how may
> I convince screen to give me a slightly differently colored background
> for each screen instance?  I would like to know at a glance whether I
> am writing on the Front or the Back of my paper.

I don't know how and if you can do that, but you can use the "caption"
to at least show which page window you're on :

> caption always "%t"

There are many things you can do with the caption, and I'm pretty sure
you could use different colors for the caption according to which window
you're showing, looking at %-w and %+w in the manpage.