Re: Several queries

From: Manas Thakur
Subject: Re: Several queries
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 22:40:38 +0500

Thanks Neal. I followed your suggestion and have done the following, which works perfectly:

# Zoom current window
bind z eval "layout save default" "layout save zoomed" "only"

# Restore the layout
bind r eval "layout select default"

I found that I need to start a new layout before issuing "only".

Regards,
Manas