re-attaching to screen without password prompt

From: Albert Hopkins
Subject: re-attaching to screen without password prompt
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 07:38:02 -0400

I'm building GNU screen from the latest master.  Previously when I detached from a screen and then re-attached (via `screen -RD`) it would just re-attach to the screen without prompting for my password.  But lately it seems to always request my password.  I don't think I have a lock option on.  Is there any way to turn this feature off (iow re-attach to the screen without prompting for a password)?