screen-users

Re: Using the stuff command in screen

From: Neal Fultz
Subject: Re: Using the stuff command in screen
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 13:35:57 -0700

Starting lynx and running "stuff o" from the screen command mode (^A :) brings up the options page for me. The problem might be higher up the stack?

If you want to dig in further, strace should let you watch the keystrokes it as you are manually testing, I would strace both the screen process and lynx and try to observe a matching write / read pair, and compare what happens with your editor.

Best,

Neal