self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] migrated site needs some more care

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] migrated site needs some more care
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:58:30 +0530

Wouter, we need to make some of the links inactive, and / or add some
messages, since the site is not functioning properly.  could one of
you go through each and every view, and report problems, which are
quite many, so that users will not have irritating experience, and
will cooperate till we reach a stable state.

Only after we do take such care, it is good to make the announcement.

now the site is available at http://beta.selfplatform.eu/

some links to be made inactive are: shelf, search, undo,

links to be added are: about and help.

please add other suggestions.

Nagarjuna