self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] taggs edited for translation msgids.

From: krishnakant Mane
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] taggs edited for translation msgids.
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:20:35 +0530

hello all,
all the templates have been edited for including all the msgids which
can then be used to create the pot and the language.po files.
I had already anticipated that some taggs might be left out.
in my second pass I am finding those tags.
there are a few in some zpt's which I did not notice and I will put
the i18n:translate="" in those tags tomorrow.
meanwhile I will be hacking along with saurabh to see whether the
python script used for creating po files goes fine with the edited
templates.
we will try with a couple of templates and if all goes well, I will
also fix other small issues like missed out tags including "submit "
etc buttons.
I have not put the i18n:translate for buttons like submit as yet but
will do so in a couple of days.
happy hacking.
Kk