self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Website problem

From: David Jacovkis
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Website problem
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:46:14 +0200

Dear Franco,

I guess the best place for comments on the website of the project would be the
general mailing list address@hidden

In any case, this problem is due to the fact that the default "Input format" in
our drupal install is WikiText. If you want to use HTML code, you have to select
the Input format "Full HTML" in the select box right under the editor.

Cheers,
David

--
David Jacovkis