self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] SELF reference materials

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] SELF reference materials
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:50:02 +0200

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:09:27 +0530
"Nagarjuna G." <address@hidden> wrote:

 ng> A PDF or an ODT file for example can be uploaded into the
 ng> filemanager and then a link to the reference can be provided.

Which licenses are allowed for this?

In theory, this should also allow licenses that do not permit
modification, but then this would have to go into a "Reference Only"
section of the platform.

 ng> But, you may still open a ticket, that will help us to keep track
 ng> of the features and implementation.

Okay. Once I know the answer to the question above, and whether/how you
implemented a "Reference Only" section, I'll know what to file. :)

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>