silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] (no subject)

From: Irshad Ahmad
Subject: [silpa-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:31:35 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

I would like to contribute to the transliteration module of libindic. I have
been working on transliteration for Indian Languages for past six months. I've
already come up with some good results for Indic scripts to Roman and
vice-versa transliterations and transliterations within Indic scripts. I've a
Python experience of more than 1.5 years as well. I would like to share my
ideas and propose some extra stuff regarding Indic transliterations as well. I
was unable to find any mentor information for the project on the wiki page.
Could you please inform me who will be mentoring the project so that I can
discuss my ideas with him.

Thanks
--
Irshad Ahmad