silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Fwd: Interested in Merge transliteration module and andr

From: Anubha Aggarwal
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Fwd: Interested in Merge transliteration module and android-ime of IndicKeyboard project
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:22:55 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anubha Aggarwal <address@hidden>
Date: 17 March 2016 at 08:17
To: address@hidden

Hello I am Anubha Aggarwal from SMVDU Katra, India. I am a btech 3rd year student. I am learning
android development since 1 year . I am very much intersted in working on libindic Android.
I am having good experience in java and android.
I am very much interested in Merge transliteration module and android-ime of IndicKeyboard project.
Can anyone tell give me more information about the project and api that i need to know before starting the project.