Re: [Simulavr-devel] Compiling issues

From: Johan Karel Maria Dams
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Compiling issues
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:38:42 +0200 (EET)

Hello.

Yeah, I saw that I was using an older binutils set, just didn't realise it. I thought I had the latest version installed.
I need more coffee next time :-)

Sorry for this.

Best regards,
Johan

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

Hi Johan,

you have to use the actual binutils. So please do not report that
older versions will not compile :-). The problem is allready known and
often reported. We will not fix that problem, because with actual binutils
there is no problem :-)

Regards
  Klaus

Hello.

When I replace 'size' with '_raw_size' the application works fine.