Re: [Simulavr-devel] RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: simulavrxx build problems

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: simulavrxx build problems
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:43:14 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
> A first idea from my side: autotools are complex  and sometimes not
> simple to understand. For appending code and understand
> how the build must be done I use my handcrafted Makefile with a very
> simple structure. Maybe it is easier to read :-) for a first understanding
> which files depends on what.

Thanks, albeit a bit late.
So far I've managed to produce simulavr and simulavr.so .
Attached are the remains of your make files.

Any suggestions for running the examples?

Autotools are a bit like plutonium.
One can do good things with them.
One can do very bad things with them.
One can wish for something better.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb,