[Simulavr-devel] ATMega128 Using Both USARTs

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] ATMega128 Using Both USARTs
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:45:10 -0500

Hi,

I have modified and committed the feedback
example to try to write to both usarts. It
appears there is an issue with this.  Of
course, it could always be me. :(

I can't find a way to mix the output to the
two ports to vary this.  Which ever port is
written first will only get a single character
and then all output will go to the other one.
From what I can read of a trace, it looks like
no other IRQs occur on the port which gets 1 character.

This can be duplicated after updating with "make do"

I wish I had an idea what to suspect but I don't.
How are these two separate USART instances related
to one another?

Any ideas where to poke?

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985