Re: [Simulavr-devel] atmega168

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] atmega168
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:17:23 -0700

On Thu Jul  9 22:55 , "address@hidden"  sent:

>The attached code should implement atmega88 and atmega168.
>
>It hasn't been tested much.
>
>It compiles and the result still passes make check .
>

>The attached "patch" is obviously incomplete.
>
>I've attached the missing files.
>

>atmega668base.{cpp,h} are slightly edited copies
>
>of the corresponding atmega48 files.

If we add these, a refactoring is probably in order.
Deriving the atmega48 from the same base as the
atmega88 and atmega168 would remove duplicate code
and allow all three to be improved simultaneously.

IIRC assignment to a PIN register will not toggle any PORT
bits and the USART in master SPI mode is unimplemented.

--
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden