Re: [Simulavr-devel] ATMega8 class definition

From: Thomas Klepp
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] ATMega8 class definition
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:09:13 +0200

Hi Ivica,

I think the atmega16_32 interrupt vectors for EEPROM Ready are not

Not only this interrupt, also some other around ... My mistake, I've compared mostly register set but not interrupt vector table too.

I had only time for a short look now, but your posting is a hint to compare every interrupt vector in atmega16_32! But - like Petr wrote - it's not a good idea to bind it on stack11bit flag, at least it confuses somebody, which wants to understand the code. But this is only a detail ...

Good job to add atmega8!

cu, Thomas