Re: [Simulavr-devel] build on debian

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] build on debian
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:37:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> >> I have problems trying to install simulavr-1.0.0
>
> > please use the actual git version! The 1.0.0 version is only a bug
> > collection. :-)
>
> It's not because of a bug in 1.0.0, it's because of a newer version of
> gcc, which handles such constructs more strict.

This missing 'this->' is a bug in 1.0.0. Older gcc versions accept this wrong
code, newer compilers did not. This is not a change in the c++ standard :-)

> As Klaus wrote, maybe take the newer current trunk of git repository or,
> as Petr proposed, fix it manually by addin the prefix "this->" in such
> cases. (as proposed also by the error message)

The 1.0.0 version is simply not working, because the scheduler is broken on
many places (IRQ handling, hardware components, others ). So it makes no sense
to use this version. The actual git repo looks much better.

Regards
 Klaus
--
Diese E-Mail wurde aus dem Sicherheitsverbund E-Mail made in
Germany versendet: http://www.gmx.net/e-mail-made-in-germany