[bug #65945] string sub-command REGEX, mode MATCH needs at least 5 argum

From: Ryan Carsten Schmidt
Subject: [bug #65945] string sub-command REGEX, mode MATCH needs at least 5 arguments total to command
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 17:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
       Component Version: simulavr

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Wed 03 Jul 2024 09:06:47 PM UTC By: Ryan Carsten Schmidt <ryandesign>
Your cmake setup does various things automatically that I don't want. For
example, if python is found with some modules, it builds the web site and
manual. To prevent cmake from finding python, I use the documented method of
doing that—

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/variable/CMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_PackageName.html

—I add the cmake flag -DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_PythonInterp=ON. This
causes the following error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:33 (string):
  string sub-command REGEX, mode MATCH needs at least 5 arguments total to
  command.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?65945>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/