simulchaord-discuss

[Simulchaord-discuss] Test of a python file attachment

From: Paul Fernhout
Subject: [Simulchaord-discuss] Test of a python file attachment
Date: Thu Mar 28 15:09:02 2002

Most of the code I write at first for this will be in Python.

You can download python from:
  http://www.python.org

I am attaching a "hello world" Python script file here just to test
transmitting a python file using this mailing list.

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com
print "A simulation of chaordic processes"
print "press any key to continue"
raw_input()