sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] sipwitch call dropped after 16 seconds

From: Paul Mathebula
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] sipwitch call dropped after 16 seconds
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:48:51 +0200

Hi,

I have downloaded, compiled ad installed sip witch release candidate 1.1.1 i had previously installed other version. My calls are setup up properly HOWEVER all my active calls are terminated after 16 or so seconds. All previous versions I had installed from 0.8.4 exhibit the same limitations. What is the cause of this and how do i resolve it ? Thanks in advance. Additional info;

my sipwitch.conf:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<sipwitch>
<!-- my test users -->
<provision>
<user id="bumblebee">
   </user>
<user id="megatron">
   </user>
</provision>
<access>
</access>

<stack>

  <domain>fqdn.</domain><!--my fully qualified domain name, withheld-->

  <mapped>900</mapped>
  <threading>4</threading>
  <interface>*</interface>
  <dumping>false</dumping>

  <system>system</system>
  <anon>anonymous</anon>
</stack>

<timers>
  <!-- ring every 4 seconds -->
  <ring>4</ring>
  <!-- call forward no answer after x rings -->
  <cfna>4</cfna>
  <!-- call reset to clear cid in stack, 6 seconds -->
  <reset>6</reset>
</timers>

<registry>

  <prefix>100</prefix>
  <range>1000</range>
  <keysize>77</keysize>
  <mapped>1800</mapped>
  <realm>gnuvoip</realm>
</registry>

<routing>
</routing>
</sipwitch>

my /etc/default/sipwitch contents:

# Default values for daemon operation.  This should be edited and is invoked
# by init script.

# install specifc plugins, or use "auto" to auto-load whatever is installed...
PLUGINS="zeroconf scripting subscriber forward"

# runtime priority, recommended realtime for high capacity
PRIORITY="1"

# can be used to adjust pthread concurrency...
CONCURRENCY=0

# can be used to specify running effective user/group id for the server
GROUP="sipwitch"

# set server errlog history buffer, typical may be 100, default is none...
HISTORY=10000

# set UID mapping for automatic extension numbers, or 0 to disable
FIRSTUID="1000"

# set group for automatic sip users, or - to disable
SIPUSERS="sipusers"

# specify security model, desktop or server.
SECURITY="server"