skribilo-users

Re: [skribilo-users] [bug] skribe mode indentation and fontification fai

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: [skribilo-users] [bug] skribe mode indentation and fontification fails with the pipe character
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 00:19:15 +0530

I have figured this out. I was using scheme mode as the major mode and
skribe mode as a minor mode. Fontification works correctly if I use
fundamental mode as the major mode and skribe mode as a minor mode.

Now, I have trouble getting indentation working correctly. But, that
could be due to the fact that I am using evil or something else specific
to my configuration. I will find out more and report issues if any.

Also, does using the skribe major mode require bee mode from bigloo?
That is very odd. Perhaps skribe mode should be independent.