sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6

From: Daniel Franke
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 21:51:49 -0400

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 11:04:48PM +0200, Peter Pramberger wrote:>
> Daniel Franke schrieb am 03.07.2006 20:47:
> > For those of you whose keyservers support IPv6, I'm curious how you're
> > getting it to work.  I do it by setting my hkp_port to 11372, and then
> > configuring Apache as a reverse proxy on 80 and 11371.
>
> I'm using Apache's reverse proxy too, but with sks' default hkp_port.

Alright, that's what I figured.  That way doesn't quite work for me
because my Apache build is configured with IPv4 address mapping. It
doesn't like binding to an IPv6 port when the corresponding IPv4
port is in use by another process.  It's not worth hacking the
Gentoo ebuild to fix it.

--
Daniel Franke      address@hidden       http://daniel.franke.name
-----| =|  \   ///     --Voltaire