sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyserver.nyfnet.net currently down...

From: Anakin-Marc Zaeger
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyserver.nyfnet.net currently down...
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:20:44 -0800

Due to circumstances beyond my control, my WAN connection is currently
offline.  As a result, anybody who is peering with me will be seeing
it as currently broken.  I do not anticipate this issue to last more
than a week or so.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any question, please feel free to forward them to me and
I'll be more than happy to reply.

Faith Manages,

-A
keyserver.nyfnet.net 11370