sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Another SKS Keyserver

From: Leonhard Kugler
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Another SKS Keyserver
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:55:29 +0100

Hi all,

the Keyserver
pgp.f4.htw-berlin.de 11370

is not longer available anymore, due to the moving of the department of my
university the
administration shutted down the system. Meanwhile I finished my studies and
will not be able to give
more support on the university system. Sorry for any inconvinience through this
process. Please
remove the url of the server from your membership files.

Currently I am setting up a new server on my own system. Will be back soon but
with another url.

I'll get back to you.

all the best.

leonhard