sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Please add me to your 'membership'

From: John Zaitseff
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Please add me to your 'membership'
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 06:48:54 +1000

Hi, Sebastian,

> I have a new keyserver running and would like to peer with other
> servers. Please add me to your 'membership' file with the following
> entry and provide your details in return so I can do the same:
>
> keys.itunix.eu  11370 # Sebastian Korotkiewicz 0x626DEAC0

I'm guessing others may have pointed out that you very much should
put your SKS keyserver behind a reverse proxy.  Without this, many
people may be reluctant to peer with you.  On first reading, it
seems all a bit hard, but it's not that hard!  More information:

  https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                    ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Phone:  +61 2 9643 7737         /      \   Sydney, Australia