sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] couple questions

From: Fabian Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] couple questions
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 09:52:30 -0400

Hello,

yes i did type out the addresses fully. no joy. the conf file is under
/etc/sks and i even tried (just for grins) moving it to the base dir but
that didn't help.

another question i forgot to ask; on the sks stats page, it shows my
server's actual hostname, rather than the domain name i've pointed to
it. is this ideal or does it not matter?

- ---
- --

Sincerely,

- - Fabian S.