sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.corenetworking not shown as loadbalanced

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.corenetworking not shown as loadbalanced
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 12:53:41 +0200

On 09/05/2016 12:49 PM, Moritz Wirth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> keyserver.corenetworking.de moved to a new datacenter last night and I
> decided to create a second instance for loadbalancing.

Its currently a semi-manual process, so not surprising its not being
auto-detected :) (I have some scripts that can guide me in detecting it,
but sending multiple queries automatically on each update run isn't
wanted for this kind of detection as it rarely change between
load-balanced or not)

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand