sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Depeering Notice

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Depeering Notice
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:02:17 +0200 (CEST)

Dear dirk,

> My "limit" is "not-ok"-status on Kristians statistik-page and no update
> within around 8 to 10 weeks (field "last updated").

Why do you care if (latest) status OK or not?
Kristian just marks if a server is pool member or not.
A server may be excluded from the pool due to several reasons.
E.g. its version number is lower than required.
Don't you want to peer with v1.1.4 servers?
Or don't you want to peer with servers having too few keys?
How they will get the missing keys if no one is willing
to peer them? :-)
Don't you want to peer with private servers that off pool
intentionally?

Cheers

Gabor