sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] [Autocrypt] [openpgp-email] Keyservers and GDPR

From: holger krekel
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] [Autocrypt] [openpgp-email] Keyservers and GDPR
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 17:53:22 +0100

Hi Werner, all,

i'd appreciate if we can close this "GDPR and key servers" subject
and end sending mails about it to three mailing lists.
The Autocrypt ML subscribers are likely either also subscribed to
at least one of openpgp-email/gnupg-devel or mostly not
interested in further detailed discussions about key servers.
so let's at least leave out the Autocrypt ML.

thanks,
holger