sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Quick and dirty test

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Quick and dirty test
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:29:20 -0800

Correction, the actual URL for the code to generate the visualization is @ https://github.com/Timi7007/SKS-Keyserver-Gossip-Network-Graph

-T

On Feb 11, 2019, at 4:23 PM, Todd Fleisher <address@hidden> wrote:

Signed PGP part
That one does load, but it’s really just a series of directories being cataloged. Once I stumbled across an SVG file, I find the way the data is visualized to be very difficult to digest (e.g. http://sks-status.gwolf.org/20190123-182818/walk_sks_20190123-182818.dot.svg)

I haven’t run it in a while, but https://fleetstreetops.com/gossip/ might be of interest to you. It’s based off the code found @ https://gist.github.com/diafygi/3f344c22f8a37a7b2151

-T